- Project recruitment
- Social Sourcing
Tiger Air needed to open a new Brisbane base and we had 6 weeks over Christmas to source their cabin crew, more than 50 of them.
Following TigerAir’s announcement in December regarding the opening of a new Brisbane base, CareersMultilist and a selected specialist partner were engaged to conduct a sourcing program for TigerAir’s Cabin Crew, which included Flight Attendants and Cabin Managers.
This required pre-qualifying applicants for Assessment Centres beginning on January 8th with a view to then completing all assessments and pre-employment documentation by the time ground school started, on January 23rd.
Using our leading social media engagement engine, we created a recruitment landing page on www.earnyourstripes.com.au and also shot, edited and posted an employment video with Tigerair staff as we commenced the process.
- Video received approximately 1,000 views
- We processed over 1,200 applicants including baseline psychometric assessments
- 240 candidates were sent to attend assessment centres
- Over 140 reference checks
- Processed approximately 500 pre-employment documents
- Successfully filled two ground school assessment centres with new employees